Hemera c/o Ross Gardam
Just like the brutalist architecture from 60 years ago that it references, the Hemera desk lamp is powerful in its simplicity of form. Two solid circular volumes intersect with no overtly visible light source, creating a striking desktop monolith and a lighting device of refined functionality.
An inaugural collection for the home and office by Artedomus, New Volumes explores and pushes the boundaries of a single natural material. For each collection, we select a distinct assembly of designers to bring the material to life.
Collection 01 explores Elba: a rich, complex stone 250 million years in the making. A material with a story, cut by machine and finished by hand into an object whose story is yet to be written. The result is collection of products that are sincere, serene and strong. Designs that will inspire and enhance the everyday.
- Ross Gardam
- Australian Designed
- Maximum Porcelain Panels 7 MB
- MAXIMUM Porcelain Panels Care and Maintenance107 kB
- MAXIMUM Key Installation Points738 kB
- MAXIMUM Fabrication and Installation Manual3 MB
- MAXIMUM ACTIVE 2.0 Brochure868 kB
- Porcelain Panel and Tile Safety Data Sheet325 kB
- New Volumes Brochure6 MB
- New Volumes Care and Maintenance775 kB
- New Volumes Hemera Specification Sheet131 kB
- New Volumes Hemera 3D234 kB