A pair of complementary forms, Spomenik I and Spomenik II are characterised by their graduated volumes, realised through the careful refinement of a single slab of raw stone.
Inspired by modernist monuments built in honour of the historic troubles of the Balkan Peninsula, Golemac draws on a socialist utopian ideology to marry form and function. As a bowl, vase or objet d’art, each piece references remnants of the past whilst speaking assuredly of the future.
Collections for the home and office by Artedomus, New Volumes explores and pushes the boundaries of a single natural material. For each collection, we select a distinct assembly of designers to bring the material to life.
Collection 01 explores Elba: a rich, complex stone 250 million years in the making. A material with a story, cut by machine and finished by hand into an object whose story is yet to be written. The result is collection of products that are sincere, serene and strong. Designs that will inspire and enhance the everyday.
- Marsha Golemac
- Australian Designed
- Maximum Porcelain Panels 7 MB
- MAXIMUM Porcelain Panels Care and Maintenance107 kB
- MAXIMUM Key Installation Points738 kB
- MAXIMUM Fabrication and Installation Manual3 MB
- MAXIMUM ACTIVE 2.0 Brochure868 kB
- Porcelain Panel and Tile Safety Data Sheet325 kB
- New Volumes Brochure6 MB
- New Volumes Care and Maintenance775 kB
- New Volumes Spomenik Specification Sheet104 kB
- New Volumes Spomenik 3D248 kB