Undara c/o Nick Rennie
Evocative of a volcanic crater, Undara is a fruit bowl with a simple form yet a striking presence.
At 394mm in diameter, its large surface area is distinct in every piece thanks to Elba ‘s unique grain. Its continuous curve is accentuated with a precision sculpted rim.
Collections for the home and office by Artedomus, New Volumes explores and pushes the boundaries of a single natural material. For each collection, we select a distinct assembly of designers to bring the material to life.
Collection 01 explores Elba: a rich, complex stone 250 million years in the making. A material with a story, cut by machine and finished by hand into an object whose story is yet to be written. The result is collection of products that are sincere, serene and strong. Designs that will inspire and enhance the everyday.
- Nick Rennie
- Australian Designed
- Maximum Porcelain Panels 7 MB
- MAXIMUM Porcelain Panels Care and Maintenance107 kB
- MAXIMUM Key Installation Points738 kB
- MAXIMUM Fabrication and Installation Manual3 MB
- MAXIMUM ACTIVE 2.0 Brochure868 kB
- Porcelain Panel and Tile Safety Data Sheet325 kB
- New Volumes Brochure6 MB
- New Volumes Care and Maintenance775 kB
- New Volumes Undara Specification Sheet109 kB
- New Volumes Undara 3D234 kB