Part of the Sen range of shelves and accessories. Sen taps and accessories are made of anodised aluminium, with a black brushed finish.
From acclaimed French designer Gwenael Nicolas (Curiosity) and Japanese marketing expert Reiko Miyamoto, Sen is a combination of Eastern spirit and Western technology. Sen incorporates multiple functions in a line of independent components which can be freely combined to make a unique design statement, it is further enhanced by the striking brushed black aluminium finish.
The Sen system includes wall-mounted taps, a flexible hand shower, a shower column, surface-mounted taps and floor-mounted spouts. The accessories include holders for small objects in various sizes, a soap dispenser and towel holder. Suitable for use with the bathtub, washbasin or sanitary fittings, Sen stamps its extremely distinctive mark on any space in which it is fitted.
|Wall mounted levers for shower head or bath spout ASEN0958O||140mm||240mm||120mm|
|AKIT680A Bar for the positioning of two recessed tap sets located one aside the other or with a max. axial distance of 1044mm|
|AKIT680B Rail for the alignment of built-in taps with axial distance more than 1044mm up to 1920mm|
- Sen Tapware Brochure1 MB
- SEN Fixing Rail Type A Install124 kB
- SEN Fixing Rail Type B Install102 kB
- SEN Key for aerator Install234 kB
- SEN WaterMark Licence Issuance Endorsement184 kB
- SEN WaterMark Licence Level 1505 kB
- SEN WaterMark Schedule Level 193 kB
- SEN Concealed body Install235 kB
- SEN Control for Shower head or Bathtub spout Install496 kB