Two robust terracotta tables featuring a revolving carousel of voids that call to mind the shapes used in architecture and design for centuries. A contemporary exploration of classical form that celebrates the history and legacy of this natural material.
Collections for the home and office by Artedomus, New Volumes explores and pushes the boundaries of a single natural material. For each collection, we select a distinct assembly of designers to bring the material to life.
Collection 02 explores another fundamentally pure material, Terracotta. Terracotta is essentially fire and clay. The first manufactured material perhaps. Mud, water and heat or time. Solidifying to a robust striking colour. It is used in one way or another all over the world and much like marble, the applications cannot be restricted.
A material rich in history and culture yet still has the most contemporary properties. We can throw, cast, and extrude it to our needs and no matter what we do – we do not alter its nature.
- Thomas Coward
- Australian Designed
Please note, dimensions are approximate can vary during the firing process
- Maximum Porcelain Panels 7 MB
- MAXIMUM Porcelain Panels Care and Maintenance107 kB
- MAXIMUM Key Installation Points738 kB
- MAXIMUM Fabrication and Installation Manual3 MB
- MAXIMUM ACTIVE 2.0 Brochure868 kB
- Porcelain Panel and Tile Safety Data Sheet325 kB
- New Volumes Echo Specification Sheet771 kB
- New Volumes Brochure4 MB