Capturing the purity of geometry and mathematical balance, this table and stool set features an extruded square base with the top rotated 45 degrees, then married together. The pieces have been designed to be adaptable; the stool edges have a user-friendly lip making them easier to move to suit changing needs.
Collections for the home and office by Artedomus, New Volumes explores and pushes the boundaries of a single natural material. For each collection, we select a distinct assembly of designers to bring the material to life.
Collection 02 explores another fundamentally pure material, Terracotta. Terracotta is essentially fire and clay. The first manufactured material perhaps. Mud, water and heat or time. Solidifying to a robust striking colour. It is used in one way or another all over the world and much like marble, the applications cannot be restricted.
A material rich in history and culture yet still has the most contemporary properties. We can throw, cast, and extrude it to our needs and no matter what we do – we do not alter its nature.
- Adam Goodrum
- Australian Designed
Please note, dimensions are approximate can vary during the firing process
- Maximum Porcelain Panels 7 MB
- MAXIMUM Porcelain Panels Care and Maintenance107 kB
- MAXIMUM Key Installation Points738 kB
- MAXIMUM Fabrication and Installation Manual3 MB
- MAXIMUM ACTIVE 2.0 Brochure868 kB
- Porcelain Panel and Tile Safety Data Sheet325 kB
- New Volumes Pitcher Specification Sheet493 kB
- New Volumes Brochure4 MB