Lydn’s exaggerated ripple is representative of both water and sound.
This platter is designed to capture a stylised moment in time, its form creates a sense of movement in an otherwise static material. The name comes from the Cornish word for lake, reflecting the designer’s heritage.
Collections for the home and office by Artedomus, New Volumes explores and pushes the boundaries of a single natural material. For each collection, we select a distinct assembly of designers to bring the material to life.
Collection 01 explores Elba: a rich, complex stone 250 million years in the making. A material with a story, cut by machine and finished by hand into an object whose story is yet to be written. The result is collection of products that are sincere, serene and strong. Designs that will inspire and enhance the everyday.
- Thomas Coward
- Australian Designed
- Maximum Porcelain Panels 7 MB
- MAXIMUM Porcelain Panels Care and Maintenance107 kB
- MAXIMUM Key Installation Points738 kB
- MAXIMUM Fabrication and Installation Manual3 MB
- MAXIMUM ACTIVE 2.0 Brochure868 kB
- Porcelain Panel and Tile Safety Data Sheet325 kB
- New Volumes Brochure6 MB
- New Volumes Care and Maintenance775 kB
- New Volumes Lydn Specification Sheet107 kB
- New Volumes Lydn 3D295 kB