Used in kitchens for thousands of years, there remains a no more satisfyingly primal way to mix dry ingredients than a mortar and pestle.
King’s take on the kitchen staple is distinctly sculptural, while the natural heaviness of Elba makes for an extra solid base and pleasingly weighty pestle. Together, they make an extra-effective pairing.
Collections for the home and office by Artedomus, New Volumes explores and pushes the boundaries of a single natural material. For each collection, we select a distinct assembly of designers to bring the material to life.
Collection 01 explores Elba: a rich, complex stone 250 million years in the making. A material with a story, cut by machine and finished by hand into an object whose story is yet to be written. The result is collection of products that are sincere, serene and strong. Designs that will inspire and enhance the everyday.
- Sarah King
- Australian Designed
- Maximum Porcelain Panels 7 MB
- MAXIMUM Porcelain Panels Care and Maintenance107 kB
- MAXIMUM Key Installation Points738 kB
- MAXIMUM Fabrication and Installation Manual3 MB
- MAXIMUM ACTIVE 2.0 Brochure868 kB
- Porcelain Panel and Tile Safety Data Sheet325 kB
- New Volumes Brochure6 MB
- New Volumes Care and Maintenance775 kB
- New Volumes Napoleon and Josephine Specification Sheet100 kB
- New Volumes Napoleon and Josephine 3D234 kB