Sen incorporates multiple functions in a line of independent components which can be freely combined to make a unique design statement, it is further enhanced by the striking brushed black aluminium finish.
From acclaimed French designer Gwenael Nicolas (Curiosity) and Japanese marketing expert Reiko Miyamoto, Sen is a combination of Eastern spirit and Western technology. The Sen system includes wall-mounted taps, a flexible hand shower, a shower column, surface-mounted taps and floor-mounted spouts. The accessories include holders for small objects in various sizes, a soap dispenser and towel holder. Suitable for use with the bathtub, washbasin or sanitary fittings, Sen stamps its extremely distinctive mark on any space in which it is fitted.
Part of the Sen range of shelves and accessories, Sen taps and accessories are made of anodised aluminium, with a black brushed finish.
|Wall mounted levers & spout for basin ASEN0912HS||140mm||240mm||120mm|
|AKIT680A Bar for the positioning of two recessed tap sets located one aside the other or with a max. axial distance of 1044mm|
|AKIT680B Rail for the alignment of built-in taps with axial distance more than 1044mm up to 1920mm|
- Sen Tapware Brochure1 MB
- SEN Wall mounted Tap Install32 kB
- SEN Concealed body Install235 kB
- SEN Wall mounted Tap Install660 kB
- SEN Recessed Connection unit Install471 kB
- SEN Fixing Rail Type A Install124 kB
- SEN Fixing Rail Type B Install102 kB
- SEN Key for aerator Install234 kB
- SEN WaterMark Licence Issuance Endorsement184 kB
- SEN WaterMark Licence Level 1505 kB
- SEN WaterMark Schedule Level 193 kB